COURSE DU DIMANCHE

01/11/2015 - Saint-Cloud - Prix du Manoir
Plat - 2400m | Réunion 1 - Course n°5
---------------------------------
7***-Eldacar
4***-Sans Peur
3**-Parzival
à  suivre 1-11
-----------------------------------------------------
Arrivée :01-15-11-08-09

1 commentaire:

  1. Other here's the feeling I have it with everything I kind of said here Neurocell
    today is going to message out to the world okay because you were an amazing industry the truck sales industry and this models brilliant Mike my mad degrees in business okay I'm i’ve been in the 4x100 role in business I love business I think it through all the time when I saw drugs sailed intellectually it makes sense made sense a bill to get have boots on the ground.

    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/neurocell/

    RépondreSupprimer